How To Make CBD Gummies At Home
CBD is of increasing demand in the market now because of its therapeutic properties. Especially with anecdotal evidence about the magic of CBD, its products are in demand. But gummies have a special place in the hearts of users. They remind us of childhood’s innocent days and we cannot deny that it is a quick handy snack.
Moreover, it is really healthy! People use CBD as a cure for many diseases. CBD for anxiety, pain, and depression are a few of them.
Here is the easiest way to make CBD gummies at home without any artificial additives.
- ½ cup pureed fruit
- ½ cup of filtered water
- 8 spoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 ml CBD concentrate or oil
- Puree the fruit you want to add in a food processor or a blender and make it into a smooth paste.
- Add filtered water to a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on it. Do not stir and set it aside.
- Stir the mixture after 2 minutes and place it over medium heat for 2 minutes. The mixture should have turned very thick by now.
- Continue stirring the mixture till it is heated to 165 Fahrenheit and has become liquid again.
- Pour the hot liquid into the bowl containing the fruit puree and mix well by stirring.
- Add 1 ml of pure natural CBD oil or concentrate and stir till all have mixed well.
- Using a pipette, fill the mould you have selected with the mixture.
- Store the mixture filled mould in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once you take the mould from the refrigerator, count the number of gummies you have made. By diving the quantity of CBD with the number of gummies, you can determine the amount of CBD in each gummy.
- Carefully remove the gummies from the mould without applying much strength.
- You can store these in the refrigerator for 7 days or in a freezer for 3 months.
- Avoid using fruits like pineapples, kiwi, mango, ginger root, papaya, figs or guava as they have enzymes that will break down the gelatin added- which will ruin the recipe.
- Do not use mould of different shapes or sizes at the same time for the same batch. This is because the amount of CBD in each of these gummies will be different making it impossible to know the dosage.
- If you want to make CBD vegetable gummies, use ¼ cup of vegetable puree and ¼ cup of fruit puree.